A Sweden Based MNC specializing in security products, services and solutions mainly in the areas of cash management, entrance control, safe storage and integrated security
Position : Manager Product Management
Business Unit : Safe Storage
No of openings : 1
Reporting to : VP Safe Storage
Location : Mumbai
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification : BE + MBA (Preferred)
Experience : 5-10 years
Functional: You should have handled product management independently. You will define the road map for all the products and manage product life cycle of the assigned portfolio from inception through end of life. You will champion product success and customer satisfaction while ensuring profitability of the business. You will be the interface between manufacturing and the sales team and be the voice of customer.
Behavioral: Should be a strong team player at the same time, good communicator with pleasing personality, self motivated with passion to prove himself/ herself, should have an attitude of honoring commitments.
Purpose: To support the growth of Safe Storage business by successfully implementing the product management road map.
Key Activities: Product Management of Gunnebo Products for Business Unit - Safe Storage
- You will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and driving the product roadmap in alignment with business unit strategy , priorities.
- You will manage product life cycle of the assigned portfolio from inception through end of life.
- You will use customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- You will partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Sales, Manufacturing and Operations teams to build customer closeness and stakeholder relationships.
- You will have to define, track and improve key product metrics
- Provide guidance on the current market status and trend . The analysis includes a mixture of analyzing market status reports from analysts, market forecasts and also local information gathered by partners, distributors and end customers plus the local sales and marketing teams
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines. Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Pricing incl. margin analysis and product recommendations
- Provide customer use-case examples to engineering and act as the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements and R&D
- Create written product specifications and requirements with feedback from Sales, Marketing and Customers.
- Work closely with Engineering to accurately define feature requirements and estimate new functionality and ultimately to ensure efficient delivery of product features
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Customers resolve issues and problems that affect product success
- Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues. Manage issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply.
- Communicate feature/benefits and competitive differentiation of your product(s) or solution(s) in written and presentation form to Sales, Marketing and Customers
- Support sales organization in pre-sales activities and customer presentations, and post-sales activities such as roadmap planning, issue resolution and new product exploration
- Support product marketing and marketing communications in developing product collateral, supporting industry trade shows and forums
- Development of marketing and sales collateral
- Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, and sales training materials
- Other tasks and duties as assigned