Position: GM - Digital Marketing
About Our Client
Online interior design platform, they provide end-to-end home interior services.
This position is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting of company s websites, ecommerce, social media, click-to-customer-service, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase ecommerce and offline sales, and deepen customer engagement.
- Develop and drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention strategies across all channels such as paid and organic search, programmatic, display, email, social media and mobile
- Develop client roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to support company s business goals
- Understand digital landscape and how trends, customers, current innovations, etc. can impact business
- Create, test, refine, and improve the user experience across all Web properties, creating personalized customer journeys that result in conversions
- Create a data-driven and results-oriented culture where decisions are supported by market trends, customer-focused research, testing, analysis, and measurement
- Analyze and provide reporting on program KPI s identifying opportunities for growth and improving efficiency
- Define, monitor and communicate digital marketing effectiveness metrics and audience insights with senior management and key stakeholders
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies and drive digital marketing innovation
- Developing & Implementing strategy for Digital Marketing to drive the achievement of target revenues.
- Manages Digital Marketing budget to meet scope of projects and projected spending.
- Negotiates associated vendor contracts / agreements including partnerships / sponsorships to support planned and new efforts.
- Driving increases in online traffic and achieving customer acquisition targets with maximum efficiency
- Work closely with cross functional team to increase program efficiency and user experience
- Build and manage the digital marketing team and help manage their career development, performance and providing ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Actively contribute and participate in various organizational activities held time-to-time on different occasions
External Interactions: Vendors, Agencies and clients
- Fulltime MBA from a reputed institutions.
- 9+ years of successfully leading, managing and developing teams of digital marketing professionals
- Strong Project, People and Budget management skills.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- An outgoing personality and an ability to network
- Should be clear in thinking, be result oriented, reliable, organized and meticulous
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, superior influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment