Position Title: Shift In-charge (Ammonia Plant)
Location: Kota, Rajasthan
DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Study shift log book of the previous shift, take rounds to monitor processes and take corrective action wherever required and in case of emergencies in order to ensure that the plant is running as per the pre-defined norms at optimum operating condition.
- Prepare shift reports on the load, existing stock, naphtha through put and other pre-defined parameters.
- Assist the Panel Foreman and Field Foreman in the times of emergent and transient conditions of the plant in order to achieve steady state operations at the earliest.
- Ensure accurate description of events in the shift log book.
- Ensure that machines and the work area are in the appropriate order and release the relevant papers ( job permits ) for carrying out the necessary maintenance activities (when in the general shift, this requires the approval of the Section in-charge as well).
- Give inputs to the maintenance fitters and instrument technicians and operators who come in the shift.
- Safety and statutory compliance
- Take necessary action such as a plant shutdown in cases of emergencies and develop emergency response plan.
- Act as an auditee of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000.
- Allocate responsibilities to plant personnel in every shift as per the broad plan available.
- Provide on the job training inputs to shift trainees and provide inputs on performance reviews of all personnel in the shift.