Position: Head HR (Corporate)
Leading Indian Conglomerate and one of the oldest names in the Automobile Industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed brand in the agricultural vista and is renowned for their high value for money proposition, providing cost-effective and proficient products packed with some of the finest global technology.
- Corporate HR Head role, responsible for HR Strategies, HR Policy, Talent Acquisition, C&B, payroll, Balance Score Card, Training, Learning and Development and Team Building.
- Designing and implementing Organization Transformation interventions, Talent sourcing & Talent management.
- Extensive and effective stakeholder management, escalation management, decision making and operational excellence
- Lead, manage and develop superior business team for seamless operations and service delivery
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Facilitate the process for identifying training needs by job classification and documenting those needs with functional leaders
- Handling Employees Grievances; Enquiries & Disciplinary actions as per policy
- Develop Employee Life Cycle Processes & People Practices
- Compensation & Benefits analysis and benchmarking for different skill set
- Change Management, Performance Management and Operational Effectiveness
- The Successful Applicant
- 15-20 years of experience of which minimum 8 years in progressive leadership responsibility
- MBA in HR or equivalent degree will be preferred