We are currently hiring for the position of Marketing Manager and following are the details:
- Develop and implement brand strategies and marketing programs to meet business growth and profit objectives.
- Understand customer needs through analysis of market research to create brand plans & new product planning.
- Product development, packaging, pricing, communication.
- Conceptualizing & implementing trade, consumer, and doctor programs.
- Data analysis (ORG & others)
- New product launches & business cases.
- Handling support functions to develop product, programs & partnering special projects, if any
- Managing & ensuring budget allocations
- Ensure proper allocation of portfolios & tasks to the team
- Deliver a monthly + yearly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force as and when required
- Act as a leader within the company
- Providing sales team with necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell products.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
There will be people reporting at the level of GPM & PM
Please let me know if you need further information required.