Position: Project Management - Manager
One of the growing and progressive engineering procurement company.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in process furnaces for refining, petrochemicals, syngas and hydrogen markets.
Job Description - Project Management – Manager
Reporting to - Project Director
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Required –
Total: 10 - 12
Relevant: 7 - 9
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for steering the realization of one or more projects after signing a contract.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the cost, time and quality requirements in the context of the objectives set. It anticipates the impacts of customer requests on the realization of the project and ensures compliance with contractual provisions.
- Ensure the initialization of the project, in particular;
- Ensure the transfer of project data from the Propositions service (Hand Over meeting)
- Ensure the initialization of the IT tools for the referenced project (PDM, Server...)
- Ensure the implementation of project execution principles with HP departments and entities
- Ensure initialization of cost tracking for the referenced project (Budget Sheet, PCCR sheet)
- Provide project planning, in particular;
- Establishment of project coordination procedure, project organization, PHSE if necessary
- Establishment of the list of deliverables and activities of the project (Master doc.list)
- Establishment of the resource planning (Workload)
- Scheduling tasks with support of the schedule service (General schedule)
- Establishment of purchase planning
- Organize the "Internal kick-off meeting" & "Client kick-off meeting"
- Organize and control the execution of the project:
- Coordinate the activity of internal and external actors (collaborators, suppliers, subcontractors)
- Control and follow the progress of the project and the respect of the contract in terms of time, budget, quality, security
- Intervene in case of problems or major technical hazards
- Establish reports for the client and internal project reviews
- Participate in design studies and optimize technical solutions
- Manage and anticipate risks. He warns his superiors of any deviation from the contract
- Inform the project team that he keeps informed regularly
- Manages endorsements and claim files
- Ensure the closure of the project:
- Realize the reception of the project and deal with any complaints
- Realize feedback
- Ensure compliance with cost, deadline and quality requirements.
- Maintain and develop the Project Management process and all the procedures and methods of the department.
- Coordinate with the other operational centers of the group according to the execution plan
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Develop relationship with client and relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Ensure resource availability and allocation
- MS in Engineering (Desirable, but not necessary)
- MBA (Desirable, but not necessary)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Civil or Instrumentation (Must)
- PMP Certification (Desirable)