Function: Quality Manager
Reporting to: Plant Head
BE with overall 15-18 years and relevant 10-12 years of experience.
Key responsibilities (non-conclusive):
- Ensuring inspection of the materials at various stages of processing as per applicable Company s operating procedures, technical instructions, Customer's requirement, API and other relevant Specifications and Standard.
- Controlling the periodic calibration of the measuring & test equipment s
- Coordinating & liaising with third party inspection agencies if required.
- Disposition of the NC products with 8D (Ishikawa and 5 why analysis).
- Reviewing the enquiries and orders received for technical aspects and advising the procurement and marketing departments regarding any specific quality requirements for the raw materials to be procured
- Ensuring the required documents are submitted to the customers
- Handling customer complaint and ensuring timely closer of NCS as per the system
- Handling Internal and External (Customer and API Audits)
- Raw Material Supplier Development and Vendor development for Critical processes
- Develops procedures based on product and/or client requirements, API Guideline and other relevant specifications and Standard
- Sub ordinate development /rejection analysis / process improvement.
- Ensure that processes needed for maintaining quality, health/safety & environmental management systems are established, implemented and maintained as per requirements of API Q1 / ISO 9001-2015.
- Periodically reporting to top management on the performance of quality, health/safety & environmental management systems for review and any need/recommendations for improvement.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through the use of the quality policy, quality objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions, and management review.
- Liaison with certification bodies and customers on matter related to the QMS.