Position : Deputy General Manager – Sales (South)
No of openings: 1
Reporting to : VP- Safe Storage
Location : Chennai
Business Unit : Safe Storage
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification: BE /Any Graduate preferably with an MBA and relevant experience of 8-10 years in a managerial position handling team of sales manager across assigned region . Handling a team size of 4-5 managers .
Experience : 15-18
Language Preference: Tamil & Malayali must
- Understanding of banking segment.
- Exposure to managing both short and long business closure cycles.
- Ability to build relationship at CXO level in customer organization.
- Motivating and directing teams both direct and cross functional to derive maximum efficiency and outcomes aligned to company and business unit goals.
- Channel Partner network management, expansion and enablement capabilities is a must.
- Strong understanding of commercials and negotiation techniques with varied customer segments.
- Technical understanding of Industrial products.
- Exposure service revenue upsells will be an added advantage
Good communicator with pleasing personality, self-motivated with passion to prove himself/ herself, should have an attitude of honoring commitments and should be result oriented, leading from the front.
Purpose: Managing designated Region to address B2B space including Banks ,NBFC’s, Commercial Organizations and retail . Business development actions including but not limited to developing new customer segments, expanding and optimizing channel network, developing channel programmes to drive engagement and results.
- Achieve topline and bottom line targets.
- Funnel management and accounts receivables management.
- Maintain channel partner and key account relationship.
- Drive robust and consistent business management system for the region to track all the key input and out measures consistently.
- On the job training through field accompaniment.
- People development actions including regular feedback sessions individual development plans and annual review to recognize and promote talent within the organization.
- Coordinate with support function for smooth execution of business in the territory.
- Responsible for acheiving assigned sales targets for West Region
- Increase Market share for the assigned Region as per business plan.
- Guide and support team of Managers
- Planning , guiding & monitoring the activities of Channel Partners
- Realtionship building with all key Banks and non bank customers