Please mail at - email@example.com
At least 7 to 12 years' experience of external relations in India, including day-to-day handling of media-relations and managing reputation risk.
Position the firm and its work externally in a positive and accurate light by liaising with the media.
- Candidate having expiring working in Media House.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Work with Healthcare and Medical Journals India and to place articles.
- Should be currently working in PR industry and have relationships with Editors of Healthcare and Medical Journals in India.
- Should have written tech articles and placed them in magazines
- Knowledge of using social media tools such as Facebook,Twitter, Wordpress & Youtube
- Assist with Media Segment Planning.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ideate and execute those ideas
- Work with the PR agency and other partner agencies on day-to-day basis ensure all SOP's are met
- Develop and review content required for PR activities- press releases, pitch notes, industry write-ups etc
- Assertive with a "Can Do" Attitude & able to work independently.
- Prefer in medical line experience.