Please mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : Vice President Operation
Qualification : B.E/B. Tech Chemical
Designation : Vice President/President
Department : Operations
Experience : Minimum 20 Years of Experience in API Industries
Preferred Experience : Minimum 03 Years of Experience as Site head
- Responsible & Accountable over all Operations (Like Production, Engineering & Maintenance Projects, Process, EHS & Administration function.)
- Responsible for Profit & Loss of Sites from Operations Point of View.
- Responsible for handling & End to end Operation.
- Responsible for External Audit & Internal Audit.
- Implementation of Quality Management System as per Company /Statutory Guideline.
- Maintenance of all index like, Quality Index, Facility index, safety index, power index, steam index, , Effluent index, solvent index etc as per the company requirement in responsible function.
- Productivity- controlling RMC of products & utilization of Plant occupancy & Capacity.
- Manpower Planning for the Responsible departments & actualizations.
- Actual Utilization of Manpower (Optimization).
- Production planning as per the requirement of the company.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Co-ordinate the manufacturing of products in compliance with company goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Purchase, Production, Engineering & Maintenance, Accounts & EHS Department for Smooth Production activity.
- Participate actively in standardization and cost reduction.
- Perform analysis of manufacturing materials and determining optimum control levels.
- Develop and motivate the cost effective alternatives ad improvements to production processes.
- Implementing initiatives as per expansion plan of the company
- Organizing, planning and coordinating the entire product development including requirement analysis, finalizing parts specifications, designing, verification & validation, etc
- Leading, managing & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure adherence to time lines and milestones deliverables as per plan
- Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction / quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation
- Oversee activities directly related to making products.
- Scheduling & planning for Maintenance activity
- Responsible for all Compliances pertaining to EHS Department.
- Responsible for Smooth Production Operation without major distributions in the organization.
- MIS Reports as per the management requirement.
- Coordinating with Marketing & Dispatch department for Production schedule & dispatch daily.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Proven project management and supplier experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to executives
- Ability to understand and solve the various kinds of maintenance related problem
- Good Decision Making skill
- Networking and people skills
- Team Building
- Good communication skill
- Quality driven and reliable flexibility
- Lead the team of process engineers
- Problem Solving
Reporting : Board of Directors