Group Finance Controller role for a reputed group with operations in China, various countries in Africa, HK
Job location- Mumbai
Must have managed/ worked in a Shared Service Set up.
Must have- an strong Accounting experience- handle the F&A for a Shared Service Center.
A Bachelors in Accounting and a Qualified CA with a total of 10-14 years of experience
-Timely preparation of month end Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and management notes as per accounting practices and standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of fund flow and cash flow statement including fund application / movement analysis
- Efficient and effective utilization of BPO accounting services including MIS reporting and monitoring
- Timely preparation of annual income and expenditure budget based on business plan and past trends.
- Participate in business strategic planning process and define strategies and business plans for the F&A process unit.
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing
schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Define and monitor internal KPIs (e.g. working capital ratio, interest cost, debt/equity ratio, ROI, etc.) based on finance unit’s strategic plan
- Present financial report to management
- Prepare and manage budgets and ensure minimal negative variances from budget.
- Efficient Tax Management
- Maintain and manage General Ledger according to defined accounting principles
Team- Finance Manager and Executives.
Reporting Head- Group Finance Head based overseas.
Please email responses at firstname.lastname@example.org