Architect/Senior Principal Engineer - Distributed Systems
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect with 12-16 years overall experience in Coding, distributed systems design, Microservices architectures preferably in large scale consumer facing systems serving millions of users.
- Passionate for being hands-on and writing code
- Experience in building large scale consumer search service using technologies like ElasticSearch and relevancy tuning using machine learning models is desired.
- Must have architected, built and deployed large scale distributed systems as a Principal Engineer/Technical Architect
- Strong experience in Distributed systems technologies like Kafka, redis and Cassandra.
- Good experience on AWS desired
- Extensive experience with technical leadership, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see them to completion.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Responsible for architecting large scale distributed systems and services across a full stack comprising dozens of systems and hundreds of services for a large consumer facing ecommerce site/App.
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise to guide development team for implementing platforms, services and framework components
- Estimate the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall system architecture, construction and testing strategy