Position: Vice President
Reporting to: Group Head - HR
Qualification: 2 year full time MBA (HR) from Premier B-schools
Experience: 20 years+
Domain Knowledge Competencies
- Knowledge of core HR operations, Policy Formation, etc
- Must have good exposure to all aspects of HR administration, management and development.
- The position calls for exceptional leadership skills and a fair degree of change management skills.
Experience: Heading the HR in Investment Bank / BFSI (excluding PSU Banks)
- Handling entire gamut of HR
- Key deliverables include leading the institutional effort, Strategic HR functions, encompassing talent acquisition, compensation benchmarking, 360 Degree Appraisal, performance and review management.
- Managing Learning & Development, Assessment Centers, Competency Mapping, Leadership & MDPs, etc
The key responsibilities areas are:
- Assist the Management and the Board in all strategic aspects of HR.
- Develop and implement an HR strategy for the organization.
- Diagnose organizational requirements from time to time and design and implement various interventions.
- Provide guidance on all change management aspects.
- Design and develop the policies as per the industry trend.
- Design appropriate HR Systems.
- Manpower planning, talent acquisition & retention strategy
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management System
- Should have a pleasant personality and maturity.
- Must have excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent Written communication skills, Drafting & designing HR policies & strategies
- CTC will vary based on years of experience. Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate
- Performance Linked Variable Pay based on Performance