UI / UX Architect
Location: Mumbai / Bengaluru
The UI/UX Architect at IDFC FIRST Bank will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model. This role acts as a thought leader and internal subject matter expert for the Technology Org.
The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solution handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment with a team of engineers.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the applications
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development and delivery.
- Provide technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Act as an Interface with business teams to understand and create technology specifications for workable solutions within the project.
- Assess the deployed solutions and provide recommendations on application design, development, integration and performance tuning.
- Make performance related recommendations, and identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks (hardware, software, configuration); drive performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring.
- Conduct technical analysis of proposed solutions (technology stack / component / design patterns) and drive selection of technologies and designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Lead and participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of common component libraries.
- Gather business requirements and participate in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- Perform competitive analysis for features at a product level scope. Create technical documentation of applications / solutions.
- Assist with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
- Drive idea generation for new applications / end uses, or for enhancing existing applications with focus on customer centric solutions,
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across business verticals.
- B.E./B.Tech, Preferred IT/Computer
- Institute: Tier I/II
Job Requirements – Experience
- 10+ years of experience architecting and building web applications using JS, HTML, CSS3, Ajax, jQuery etc in both on-prem and cloud deployment models
- SME in front-end technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, React Native, Angular, Vue etc.
- Knowledge of SVG, GraphQL, Apollo, D3 etc.
- Knowledge of using Docker, Mesos & Kubernetes to deploy UI components.
- Sound knowledge of TDD, Unit & Integration testing using frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Jest etc.
- Understanding of Responsive web design principles and developing for multiple channels, devices, and browsers
- Ability to create highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of best practices. Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning.
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – Cognito, DynamoDB , ElasticSearch, AppSync, Lambda, API Gateway, AWS SDK, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy etc
- Familiar with tools and techniques to benchmark performance and scale and design applications that can be tuned based on spike and scale.
- Proficient with microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
- Strong Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Highly Analytical, ability to make data based design and implementation trade-offs.
- Good understanding of business needs and product life cycle in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, will be a big plus
Age Limit: 40 years