- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining machine learning solutions with a focus on:
- Image Processing / Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, and Reinforcement Learning)
- Technically sound with hands-on experience with:
- Unstructured data types (image, audio, video)
- Cloud Native Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in architecting applications using machine learning and/or deep learning for image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, and object tracking.
- Expert knowledge of any one of the popular deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe2, Keras etc.
- Experience with deploying ML models to edge devices using frameworks like Tensorflow Lite or TensorRT.
- Ability to influence, motivate and lead technically.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodology with good experience of working with multiple teams in Scrum based model.
- Good understanding of common code repositories (Github, Bitbucket, VSTS, etc.) and various Branching & Release strategies.
- Experience in creating reports, presentations using tools like VISIO, PowerPoint, UML etc.
- Good experience of working and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams with diverse cultures.
- A positive solution-oriented outlook with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stake holder management skills with proven track record of working with multiple teams and cross functions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Good to have:
- Understanding/Experience of Medical Device Domain.
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC.
- Relevant Trainings and Certifications
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze business, functional and technical requirements and generate software requirements and design specifications.
- Works with other tech leads and cross-functional teams to architect robust, efficient and scalable solutions.
- Works proactively with the management towards building the required competency in the team, based on future product and technology roadmap.
- Help in the creation of Roadmap and drive strategies for end-to-end delivery.
- Leverage new technologies to excel product offering and performance
- Mentor and train the team members technically to improve product quality
- Work with all the stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries of the tasks
- Compliance to Quality Management System and Design Controls
- Assist quality teams with the risk analysis and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Serve as a cross-project interface to other software development teams.
- Collaborate with remote and local development teams.
Education: B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A/M.Tech/MS. – Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Electrical Engineering.
Experience: 12+ Years