Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for the organisation as per US GAAP / IFRS
requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
· IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to Fin Rep templates & Statistical reporting.
· Mapping of financial information to relevant Fin Rep templates & Statistical reporting;
· Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other
query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
· Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
· Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as
required in line with the reporting requirement.
· Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
· Strong interpersonal and team working skills
· A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
· Attention to detail
· Chartered Accountant with 7 to 10 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with
financial services industry
Legal entity controller or financial controller.
· Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities.
· Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
· Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
· Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting
· Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and OutlookS Word, MS Access and Outlook