Only Diversity Candidates can apply for this Role
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
We’re looking for a Test Architect who’ll be responsible for overall test automation framework & security testing in Mobile application domain.
What you’ll do
• Make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process
• Develop new products using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications
• Design, develop, test and document a system, subsystem or a component as part of an overall architecture.
• Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to designs
• Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
• Troubleshoot issues in development and production environments
• Work with software engineers/teams locally and globally in delivering commitments
• CTQ Parameters beings met for Complex projects • Robust estimations, leading to realistic planning
• On-time delivery with high quality and fully meeting the scope agreed upon • Project Level satisfaction score • CONQ
What you’ll need
• Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges.
• Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline
• Expert in mobile app security testing and also Mobile Apps Automation testing.
• Candidate shall have completed CEH (Certfied Ethical Hacker)
• Minimum 8 years professional experience in IoT product testing with capabilities to create test strategy, test planning.
• Strong analytical skills • A specialist in one or more technical competences needed to develop our offerings till release in the market
• Build capability in the area of Mobile Applications by exploring various tools/techniques/algorithms.
• Handle projects across various functional areas of Mobile Applications
• Guide team and other stakeholders on Mobile applications development
• Driving Six-sigma initiatives in the team.
• Participate in system related discussions with stake holders (e.g. Requirements Architects, Service) and partners.
• Participate in conferences and give high-impact demos to potential customers.
• Shape key technical decisions- which go in for software architecture, design of solution, Proof of concept.
• Create Design artifacts - Class diagrams, Storyboards, prototypes & review team’s work products.
• Handle Sub-System Requirements Specification.
• Build competence in the area of Mobile Applications by way of: Proof of concept Demonstrators, Evaluating Mobile Applications tools/techniques and providing recommendations, Collaborate with other teams/team members to build systematic knowledge in this area.