Sr Coverage Banker- FinTech and Financial Institutions Group
- Responsible for originating business and on boarding new deals across Sector.
- Focus on client relationships, building new relations and managing clients within different Sector.
- Responsible for covering portfolio companies of PE / VC investors as well as non-green book clients in the specified sector. Relationship and deal experience with conglomerates/ mid sized companies.
- Understand client requirements and provide suggestions/ideas/product information henceforth developing opportunities to source business. Propose ideas and products for client's business requirements by PE /M&A / IPO / Structured Finance options from within the Group.
- Display Market Intelligence of that Sector. Keep upto date and abreast with trends and deals in the Sector. Ability to showcase sector know-how and propose creative alternatives to clients.
- Manage team results and performs a wide range of tasks, including reviewing financial models, developing presentations and supporting due diligence and marketing efforts. Internally coordinates with teams to execute deals.
- Interact with M&A and Capital Markets team to ensure effective execution for deals of their sector and clients.
Should carry relationships with Promoters/ CXOs/ CFOs of the Organization.
Past track record is very important.