Job Description Overview:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own and build out our charging driver experience across web, iOS, and Android and our SaaS platform for managing a large network of electric vehicle charging stations. This role will work with key stakeholders to produce a strategy and roadmap.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Contribute to forming a clear, coherent product strategy for SaaS and driver experience platform and drive it forward, getting buy-in from stakeholders by working with cross-functional teams
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complex cross-functional projects
- Analyze usage metrics, user feedback, and UX research outcomes to look for areas of improvement in the form of new features, new controls, and new UI design
- Understand the users and their needs and define the platform user journeys
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of product management experience with technical products
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web/mobile/embedded technologies
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing day-to-day product direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Customer Support or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority