Role-Product Manager -Control System
We’re looking for a Global Product Manager.
As Global product manager, you will be responsible for parts of the Interact City Road & Street / City light management system. For the group control system, used in different applications, you will lead and develop the creation and sustenance by roadmaps, specifications, new developments, change control board, life cycle management and documentation.
For products that are promoted as Value Propositions, you create it, and drive sales & profitability of the product group, linking with market sales teams, custom segments, R&D and Project Management (PMO).
For products that are incorporated in system(s), you operate within segment frameworks of features/benefits & timeline, to detail-out specifications and evolutions needed to fit into the various architectures, maximizing re-use and volume across segments.
What you’ll do
- Support BMC planning & strategy with Markets
- Manages offer performance: PIPO, NPI & market introduction
- Drives Product Creation
- Drives Product Portfolio Management
- Drives ICOS (cost) development
- Manages IGM and Profitability at Product/Systems/Services level
- Defines product value propositions leveraging customer and market insights to deliver a rich customer experience
- Translates business opportunities into business market combination.
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus, organization agility
- Establishes a winning spirit, embedding our culture within Product Management teams
- Drives continuous improvements in the organization
- Analyzing the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the business strategy
- Definition of the product strategy and product plans and the translation into clear product specifications for the development department, in such a way that in short, mid- and long term a sound business result can be achieved
- Guide and drive the development of new products from the initial start phase until the final product release, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment
- Prepare and plan, together with the sales channels, the market introduction of the new products, including promotion material and product information, to generate the largest impact in the market
- Follow the business during the lifecycle of the product and take corrective actions when needed, to generate the maximum profit contribution during the whole life cycle
What you’ll need
- Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Has strong understanding of product marketing, engineering and sales functions
- Has Platforming and/or building block product management process understanding (include all tasks described in that job desc, e.g. Define, Manage, Specify, Train)
- Has experience with Safe/Agile
- Possesses a high degree of technical competence relevant to its product line, its interfaces and connected systems. This includes experience in hardware, embedded software and/or application software
- Holds advanced project management skills
- Comfortable to work in close collaboration with on-site as well as remote located teams in different time zones
- Builds high performing teams
- Role Models Our Culture, Behaviors and Competencies
- Overall 13+ years of work experience with 5+ years of product management responsibilities within a large technology company with predominance of systems and services
- 5+ years of in-depth product management experience with proven track record of creating, testing and delivering products, solutions and services on schedule & budget meeting customer and market requirements.