Assistant/ Deputy Director (Placements and Corporate Relations)
Qualification: The incumbent should ideally be Post-Graduate in Management and should have good contacts with the industry.
Experience : 10-15 years of relevant experience.
Job responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the complete Placement process in driving quality placements to the institute.
- Crafting and executing the marketing & networking strategy, including digital marketing to achieve quality placements.
- To have close liaison with Corporates for placement of students and Corporate Training Needs (MDPs).
- To coordinate and execute placement activities in coordination with Chair Placements and Manager Placements.
- To organize Conference/ Workshops/ Round Table.
- To be a self-driven individual, who can be in the Market to develop and generate leads for corporate activities and Placement.
- S/he should be able to identify the needs and requirements from the company and assist in the orientation of candidates for graduating from the institute.
- In addition s/he would be required to undertake skills development training sessions for the students; maintain direct communication with employers; maintain updated information on student activities and submit monthly reports in order to track Placement progress.
- S/he should be able to travel to various cities as demanded and should be open to overall development of the institute. A dynamic personality with a go-getter attitude would be preferred. OR any other job assigned by the Director.