Technical Product Manager– Pune/Bangalore
We are reimagining products and redesigning processes to provide simple and transparent insurance solutions, that matter to consumers. We are building a technology-driven platform that can offer customized products at reduced cost and provide a great customer service.
We are also the only cloud-based insuretech company, with a very focused approach towards in-house development. We are using new age Technologies like Java Microservices, Full Stack, Angular 6, Python, React Native, DB2, Machine Learning, Data Science, cloud native architecture in AWS, Azure.
We are headquartered in Bangalore with centres Pune, Trivandrum and Bhubaneswar.
The team is a great mix of Industry veterans who know what’s working and new age technology specialists who know what could be improved.
• Understand requirements, design, develop, test, implement and support various web applications – Java
• Design and develop web integrations for partners and other applications
• Self-motivation and be able to manage the full software development process
• Other skills such as troubleshooting, debugging.
• Oversees the delivery of technical solutions and ensures that the delivered solution meets the business requirements, design requirements and technical specifications
• Train new talent in core systems
• Provide guidance and insight to upper management
• Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
• Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
• Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
• Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
• Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
• Review all work produced by the development team
• Ensure code produced meets company standards
Technical Requirements: 10 to 15 years’ experience required with
• Core Java/J2EE, Web Service development (WSDL, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST), JAX-WS/JAX-RS, SQL development, extensive debugging.
• Build and integration tools Jenkins , Maven, Subversion, BitBucket, Git
• Application servers (JBoss/WebLogic working knowledge), monitoring / deployments / troubleshooting
• Additional advantage if experienced in
o Performance issues tuning and Memory analyzer tools
o Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices
o Have implementation experience on security feature like Basic Auth/ SAM
• Being part of the core development team by being hands on in engineering and development of the web and mobile app
• Responsible for building a technology team (Java,UI,DB & QA) from scratch
• Specializes in Software development process improvement initiatives, with a focus on Software Metrics and quantitative techniques.
• Driving continuous improvement of the product offerings by soliciting and incorporating developer feedback and focusing on defining and meeting/exceeding service levels for our offerings
• Hiring and mentoring and providing career development and professional growth for highly talented individual contributors
• Demonstrating a high bar in sourcing, hiring and managing a world class software development team
• Build team by getting involved in hiring
• Drive upskilling of the development team