Synopsis: Structured Debt Professional for the Private Equity vertical within the Financial Institutions Group(FIG) at the Bank
Job Role :
- Collaborate with Private Equity Banking Relationship Management team within FIG to identify, ideate and originate structured debt business from private equity and real estate funds for financing related situations e.g.
- Acquisition financing for shares / business on slump sale basis
- Promoter financing
- Investee company financing
- Debt Refinancing
- Capital call financing
- GIFT City financing
- Drive the central coordination between different lending platforms of Bank/ its NBFC subsidiaries / GIFT City branch
- End-to End internal coordination for transactions including interactions with internal Bank departments like Credit, Legal and Compliance, DCM, Bank subsidiaries, co-lenders, legal and tax counsel etc.
- M.B.A from a reputed Tier I or Tier II institute or C.A or CFA.
- Work experience in banking and financial services of around 7-12 years with hands-on experience of handling structured debt/ corporate asset product for at least 3 years
- Sound background knowledge of financial markets dynamics and regulations including debt markets. Candidates with specific interest and knowledge of the private equity/real estate funds environment in particular will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills with persistence and drive to break into sticky business.
- Robust communication skills to handle extremely savvy Indian and foreign financial institutions and funds.