· Provide Strategic Vision for the Hospital and Medical College to define medium and long-term (1,3 5 yr strategic plan)medical and academic direction and priorities.
· Accountable for the whole revenues at Medical College & Hospital.
· Medical College & Hospital should be run as an independent profitable units.
· Lead on developing, communicating and successfully delivering the hospital & institute’s strategy, including inspiring continuous performance improvement.
· Provides leadership to all personnel, the Board including Medical Staff in the form of continuing education as to the changes in the healthcare industry.
· Ensure the development of high-quality teaching, learning and research programs that can deliver practical benefits locally and globally.
· Liasoning and Permissions for smooth run of Medical College & Hospital.
· Accountable for execution of strategic plan and deliverables.
· Responsible to get things done with various heads at College & Hospital.
· Maintains contemporary knowledge of ideas and developments in all phases of Hospital & College administration.
· The personal characteristics to have a substantial experience and a successful record of senior leadership at institutional level either in a multi - specialty Hospital or Higher Medical college
· The person should be coming from Medical Background (desirable –MBBS) along with Management pedigree.
· Evidence of managing large Transformation in complex environment.
· Evidence of developing, communicating and executing a vision and strategy in a complex organisation, Proven Transformation Leadership in a sizeable organisation
· Demonstrated personal leadership of creating new benchmark of performance and have proven record of performance improvement and change at an organisational level;
· MBBS from reputed Institution.
· MBA from top institutions.
· 10 to 15 years of experience in Hospital/Medical Education.
If interested to explore, please share your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org