Responsible for development & support locally. This involves integration, reporting & analytics, CDCI, test automation and application support.
· Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, developers and managers.
· Uses advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
· Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools.
· Individual contributor with 13 to18 years of related software development experience.
· Outstanding coding, debugging and analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution.
· Experience working in a geographically spread out team
· Hands on programming experience in core Java
· Strong knowledge of: Spring, Multithreading, memory management, Spring batch, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, SQL.
· Good understanding of Bigdata ecosystem like Hadoop, hive, impala, spark
· OOP design patterns in Java and data modelling.
· Hands-on experience in CDCI.
· Operating Systems and Networking fundamentals: Focus on hands on knowledge of Unix. Processes, file systems and resource management. Fundamentals of HTTPS/s, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, DNS, HTTP, etc.
· Technology frameworks like Java Spring, integration frameworks like Kafka/MQ/JMS.
· Hands-on Technology Experience (): Should have good understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing and the emerging technologies.