Be part of the global team in designing & development of the new front office application.
· Responsible for development & support locally. This involves integration, reporting & analytics, CI/CD implementation, test automation and application support.
· Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, developers and managers.
· Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines.
· Provides advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
Technology Experience : 10+ years of related technology and domain experience with technology degree from tier1 college. Strong technologist with hands-on experience in Enterprise grade mission critical front office applications.
Hands-on Technology Experience (Must have ):
Hands-on Technology Experience (Desirable ):
· Should have good understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing and the emerging technologies.
· Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit/Cucumber for Java and Jest/Enzyme/Mocha for JS.
· Analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution.