Product Manager – Product Management Group
We are a post-trade technology and professional services firm. Our fully-hosted technology platform, coupled with a team of experienced hedge fund professionals, offers sophisticated solutions for the most complex post-trade challenges facing asset managers.
We have grown to support more than $140 billion in assets from a number of leading hedge funds, with a staff of over 8000 software development, accounting, operations, and treasury professionals. By providing cutting-edge technology, automation, and security, we enable clients’ operations, accounting, treasury, and enterprise data management teams to achieve unparalleled results.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Platform Integration Product Manager to join the Product Management Group in our Hyderabad office. This group is responsible for working with technology teams throughout the process lifecycle to specify, develop, and implement the firms’ infrastructure and new middle-and-back-office applications.
This position offers exciting opportunities to bridge product management and client relationship management, and to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. And this specific role will involve working with the Platform Integration engineering team to develop and extend company's suite of self-service data integration, business process automation, and exception management tools.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Craft the product vision for company's platform integration tools
- Align your vision to the needs of multiple stakeholders including clients, other product development teams, and internal users
- Articulate business cases, estimate timelines and budgets, and participate in firm-wide technology planning and governance
- Work closely with a "can-do" engineering team to deliver on your vision
- Communicate with all stakeholders, prepare project plans, release notes, etc., and conduct timely business-technology governance meetings
- Work with other product managers for projects cutting across multiple business areas to provide comprehensive business solutions
- Familiarity with and opinions on the existing landscape of commercially available data integration, business process management, exception management, and automation tools
- Experience either as the co-founder of a B2B SaaS startup or as the primary product lead involved in the initial launch of a brand new B2B SaaS product offering from an existing company
- The ability to automate a repetitive task using a modern programming language of your choice
- An outstanding academic background and passion to work in a high-tech software development environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables
- A high level of personal maturity and a collaborative attitude