- Role: Backend Lead
- Work location: Delhi
- Experience: 5 years to 9 years
About the Job:
As a senior backend engineer at WinZO, you will be designing and developing APIs and high-quality software design and architecture. Working on designing storage solutions. Involved in doing code automation and implementation of codes. Working on new and innovative ideas to enhance the tech stack.
What you will do:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Designing and developing scalable APIs for different clients used by our users. • Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define, design, and ship new features • Design and Implementation of Data Storage Solutions
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Code Optimization from time to time to enhance performance
- Write clean and thoroughly tested code that is reusable
- Come up with innovative ideas or suggest new/emerging technologies to enhance our tech stack
- Implement security and data protection.
What you should have:
- Experience working with a relational database
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB/Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka
- Proficiency with Git
- Must have good OOPS fundamentals
- Good to have Computer Science fundamentals in operating systems, networks • Strong algorithm/data structures design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex problems.
- Bonus points if you have developed a real time application
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- 4-7 of work experience with an in-depth exposure on technology and an urge to solve problems at scale. Experience in developing products from scratch and a knack for problem solving
- Experience in leading large-scale products to live
- Ability to work independently
Software /Tools/System Exposure:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we offer you:
- A swanky informal workspace in the heart of Delhi which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions.