Raising finances for a large International Hydro Power Project.
This position reports into CFO and requires the incumbent to develop & sustain excellent relationship with Multi-national banks / Multi-lateral Institutions and possess experience in international financing of large scale projects.
• Working on Financial Strategies with CFO and forecasting capital and identifying financial resources
• Financial Modeling - Screening of projects, conducting feasibility studies and preparing project reports to determine the financial viability of new ventures, projecting cash flow and growth opportunities.
• Preparation of MIS reports and other statements to provide feedback to top management on financial performance viz. profitability, business expansion, inflow & outflow etc.
• Obtaining adequate Working Capital limits (Fund Based & Non Fund Based) – to ensure adequate cash flow is maintained.
• Providing requisite information to Rating Agency for obtaining Credit Rating.