Key responsibilities (non-conclusive):
- Responsible for setting up & running the HR department.
- Formulate HR policies, processes, framework to benefit employees and overall business objectives.
- Act as a partner in driving an effective & efficient hiring strategy for both domestic & international hiring for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Design organization structure and job competencies & benchmarking.
- Create and implement talent management, engagement and training programs in line with business objectives and skill set needs.
- Develop rewards and recognition programs to attract and retain employees.
- Manage ER/IR situations as they arise, acting with the highest levels of discretion and professionalism
- Monitor all talent management programs
- Provide guidance, counsel, and best practices to the business and the company’s leaders, managers and employees
Educational & Skill Requirements:
- MBA/ PG in HR with around 15 years of experience in infrastructure/Power industry.
- Exposure to International hiring will be an added advantage.
- Experience involved in building out an organisation
- Strong multiple stakeholder management. Ability to challenge and influence to drive HR initiatives
- Should possess good knowledge on statutory compliance and labour law
- Should have experience in managing IR related issues
- Must have strategic mindset with strong execution leg
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills, ability to build, motivate, connect and manage a team