We are currently hiring for an Executive Assistant/ Chief of Staff (CEO's office)
for a renowned Interior Designing E-commerce company based in Bangalore.
The individual will be part of the company's CEO Office (Strategy Team),
and will work closely with one of the Founders and senior leaders and managers in the company.
They will work on cross-functional team projects/ New initiatives
and report directly back to the respective founder.
Other responsibilities include :
- Translating business needs into easy-to-use Product experiences
- Working with founders to translate their vision to relevant teams
- Ability to think long-term and develop solutions based on opportunities, challenges, or specific pain-points
- Great communication skills
- Working with cross-functional teams: mix of senior leadership, managers and younger employees to execute the pod vision
- Great people skills: working closely, managing engagement with and around founders
- Read data, gain insights and incorporate back into the product
- Handle simultaneous projects across multiple teams.
Desired Candidate Profile Experience:
Looking for Young & passionate MBA-grads with experience working in and who fulfill at least 2 criteria each from this list as relevant (over 3 years) experience at a startup/ Ecommerce company:
- Customer Experience& Product,
- Brand & Marketing,
- People Engagement & Branding,
- Compliance & Investor Management,
- Should be able to take initiatives and drive things independently
- Excellent academic & experience record with high potential to become a senior manager in the business after 2 years
- Hungry for fast growth, looking to fast track career by moving from IC to leader