Business Sustainability Leader
- The Business Sustainability personnel will lead the local FTO & sustainability strategy
- The strategy will span sustainable and responsible business activities (stewardship, Good Growth Plan), internal and external communications, government and public Affairs.
- Develop strategic partnerships and oversee effective community engagement across the BU, with targeted progressive NGOs and value chain players, including the farmers and the food companies.
- In collaboration with our industry associations, advocate on local policy initiatives and implementation of EU policies.
- Deliver pro-active reputation management: developing thought leadership platforms, regular formal and informal stakeholder engagement, effective use of multiple media channels, public engagements and publications
- Ensure that there is an effective and well-functioning horizon scanning and crisis management system in place across the BU and report escalation if necessary.
- Ensure that the local BS function is fully compliant and meets the highest standards of operational excellence.
Hands on experience in a Corporate Affairs / technical leadership position with a good understanding of the commercial, regulatory, advocacy and brand & reputation dimensions which impacts the business.
Experience of issues management & crisis communications; work with/in governments; media relations; and brand.
Must have strong competency in Government relationships and managing external and internal communication.
Please share response at email@example.com