• Be part of the global team in designing & development of applications for the newly started digital group.
• Lead the Engineering team responsible for development & support locally. This involves integration, reporting & analytics, CI/CD implementation, test automation and application support.
• Establish industry standard SDLC practices with extreme focus on quality and automation.
• Build an effective delivery team with very sense of ownership by hiring the right talent and mentoring. Retain accountability for the overall performance of the teams.
• Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, developers and managers
• Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines
• Provides advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
• Technology Leader : 15+ years of related technology and domain experience with technology degree from tier1 college. Strong technologist with hands-on experience in leading Enterprise grade mission critical front office application development.
• Hands-on Technology Experience (Must have ):
o Core Java, memory management & threading in a low latency server side development using in memory data grid is distributed environment.
o Operating Systems and Networking fundamentals: Focus on hands on knowledge of Unix. Processes, file systems and resource management. Fundamentals of HTTPS/s, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, DNS, HTTP etc.
o Technology frameworks like Java Spring, integration frameworks like Kafka/MQ/JMS.
• Hands-on Technology Experience (Desirable ):
o Should have good understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing and the emerging technologies.
o Hands on knowledge of UI technologies such as ReactJS , AngularJS
o Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit/Cucumber for Java and Jest/Enzyme/Mocha for JS.
• Analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution.
• Technology Lead :
o Should have working experience in managing small high performing technical teams in Agile development environment.
o Results-oriented: Tenacious, gets things done
o Experienced, highly skilled as a design lead and develop.
o Ability to work with Business Analyst and the Business leads to understand their interface/reporting needs
o Problem solving and troubleshooting