Quote job ref: 217822
Posted - 18 May 2022
We are working on role of Deputy Director – IT New Initiatives for a reputed Education group based at Vile Parle Mumbai.
· Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
Professional work experience:
· Education / IT / call center industry is preferred
· Minimum 10 years plus management experience and maximum 20 years of experience in the IT field, including managing infrastructure projects, identify new products and services and interactions with customers and associated implementation
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Team handling role and Reportees: 10 – 20 Team members (Direct 3-
· Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
· Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with institution goals and coordinate with various site managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· Communicate proactively with all stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
· Analyse economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
· Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
· Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
· Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with stakeholders and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
· Identify new trends and technology which can be used proactively to the benefit of institution, students and teachers.
· Take initiatives to identify the new and best available in the market and suggest the use case for the institution in best interest of students and teachers for the purpose of delivering education.
Interested candidates may share their profile with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Would you like us to assist in your search for premium talent?
Are you looking for the right career opportunity?