Role: SAP Supply Chain Solution Architect (IBP + S4 HANA PP)
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore / Pune / Kolkata / Chennai
- Leverage supply chain planning industry experience to partner with sales in interacting with prospective customers throughout the pre-sales process.
- Contribute to the expansion of the SAP Digital Supply Chain practice by managing the development of templates to standardize and deliver high-quality consulting services.
- Drive thought leadership to reinforce company as a thought leader in the SAP IBP implementation market.
- Plan, lead, present solution in client meetings / orals / workshops
- Highly energetic individual with at least 12 years of supply chain planning (including demand planning, supply planning, production planning, capacity planning, etc.) industry experience.
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle experience of Supply chain implementation with SAP S/4HANA and IBP solution for a large multinational enterprise
- A strong business acumen with the ability to establish trust / relationships quickly.
- Experience as subject matter expert (SME) or having been part of an implementation / upgrade of SAP (APO or IBP) to support demand planning, supply planning or production planning.
- BE / MBA / or equivalent education
- Related SAP Certifications