This is a leadership position & the incumbent will be responsible for a key portfolio of managing the Mall. He/she will be responsible for driving EBITDA, Operational Excellence and Customer satisfaction in mall services.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to achieve budgeted EBITDA
- Responsible for the overall sales consumption of the Mall
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Mall
- Provide excellence to multiple operational functions viz. operations , security , engineering , marketing and accounts
- Devise an asset management program for the Mall. Ensure the company assests are being used in the most efficient manner, enhancing its profitability. Devise annual plans & budgets on up gradation or replacements; determine the worth of unused assests and areas where investments might help operations.
- Adhere to the CAPEX Budgets with respect to amount, specifications and time.
- Analyze ,evaluate and report performance of the Mall periodically
- Lead marketing and carry overall responsibility for attracting footfall
- Devise marketing strategies to counter competition and attract customers with unique value propositions.
- Engage with communities and catchment
- Provide leadership to direct and indirect employees ensure they are motivated and connected to the company.
- Manage Retailers, vendors/ agencies , contractors and government / local bodies
REPORTING TO: Head- Operations
- Sound understanding of business and a quick learner
- Good commercial skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Should be a team player with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Should understand and have experience in marketing and brand communication, campaign management