Position: President Unit Head
No 1 cement brand in India, among top 3 Globally.
About Our Client
Our client is the largest manufacturer of grey cement, Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) and white cement in India. It is also one of the leading cement producers globally with a turnover of over INR 35000cr.
- Reporting to DMD, you will be responsible for the below:
- Accountability- Operational Management- Direct & oversee production, quality, availability & productivity to ensure availability of product as per market requirement for customer satisfaction.
- Plant Optimization- Evolve strategy, develop and ensure implementation to enhance capacity & improve productivity norms to achieve assigned business targets of the units.
- Man Management- Direct / guide & ensure effective management of people to ensure enhancement of leadership skills & development of motivated and performance oriented workforce.
- Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Management. Ensure effective implementation & management of environment, health and safety measures in compliance with Govt. policies & legislation to achieve zero accidents and pollution free environment. Create a service standard and Implement uniformly. Effective planning to reduce the costs and pilferages
- Industrial Relations (IR)- Direct and manage Industrial relations so as to ensure constructive and productive work environment and protect unit's business interests.
- Public Relations- Direct facilitate and ensure effective relationship with local Govt. and adjoining Community.
- Information Security- Compliance of Information Security as per Corporate ISMS guideline.
- Diploma/ Graduate in Engineering with 20+ years experience (preferably in cement/metal/chemical or process industry).
- Excellent communication skills,
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability