1.1 Liaising with the relevant curriculum based staff in order to ensure forward planning of work placements
1.2 Assist in the learning activities so that students are prepared for their Work Placement. 1.3 Match students with employers using information gained from curriculum based staff and Careers Coaches
1.4 Respond to first line enquiries from employers, students and parents/guardians regarding placements
1.4 Keep accurate records of Work Placements, ensuring there is sufficient evidence to meet the funding requirements
1.5 Monitor student progress and visit students throughout their work placements
4) In collaboration with Curriculum Teams, Business Development Team and the Careers Team, establish and maintain effective productive working relationships with employers and their staff.
3) Act as a conduit between employers and the college ensuring that all business leads are referred to the appropriate college nominee and the college is kept informed on trends and business requirements.
4) To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of LMI and LEP priorities
5) Work as part of the wider Learner Partnership Team, to include participation in meetings, planning activities and staff development. Provide cover throughout the wider team where necessary.
7) Advise the Careers Coordinator of any key issues that are or could impact on the quality of service delivered